"You are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing."
"She’s the kind of girl a guy meets when he’s too young, and he fucks up because there’s too much living to do. But later he realizes she’s perfect."
"I’m always soft for you, that’s the problem. You could come knocking on my door five years from now and I would open my arms wider and say ‘come here, it’s been too long, it felt like home with you.’"
100 Things You’ll Learn Your First Year of Medical School
Here’s a tongue-in-cheek list I kept throughout this first year of things I learned as an MS1. I thought I would share it with you all for your reading pleasure. :)
This list includes gems like:
- Pathology is snooze-worthy.
- By the end of first year, you will sleep with your copy of first aid
- Medical shows on TV will start to piss you off because you know just enough to know they’re doing it wrong.
- Some people in your class will sleep together—if you’re smart you’ll find your sexual partners places where you don’t have to see them every day if it all goes wrong!
- You will at least once walk into Starbucks still wearing your stethoscope and people WILL look at you like you’re either 1) an asshole or 2) a kid playing dress up.
as well as actual important things you might want to know about how I survived MS1 year. :)
CLICK THROUGH! :)
|Doctor:||I think you'll need a shot
|Doctor:||AYYYYY *brings out tequila*